- Students are expected to behave in a dignified manner in the college campus. They must maintain an ethos of committment to professional programme.
- Every student shall have to abide by the rules and regulations of the college have to maintain the
- Students are required to get prior permission in writing from Principal for any absence or leave,
- Students should not commit or undertake other courses during the regular college schedule such as appearing in other competitive examination for any course or employment of any commissionimpart private tuition or computer courses, and be tutored in any coaching classes etc.
- Every student is expected to take care of college property and proper care of library books.
- Students are advieed to see college notice board regularly on all working days. Notices intendedfor the students are put upon the notice board. A Plea of ignorance of any notice will not be accepted as a n excuse for failure to comply with if
- Students are advieed to make payment of college dues on time. The name of student may be struck off the rolls on account of non-payment of dues with in the stipulated period or continued absence for ten consecutive days or poor progress in studies.
- Students are advieed to attend the classes regularly including the theory classes, practical classesand all demonstration classes during the course as well as the practical teaching classes. Accourding to university rules and NCTE norms a student- teacher must have more than 75% ofattendance of classes held in college in aggregate otherwise she/he will be deprived to fill- upexamination from and appear at the final university examination.
Arbitration and Court Jurisdiction
Once the candidates are admitted to Sukhdeo Narayan Lai Bahadur Sita Ram Memorial B.Ed. College, Mustafapur (Nalanda) they should accept to settle all disputes by arbitration and within the jurisdiction at the college. With regard to disputes answering in all matters, only the courts and tribunals having jurisdiction over Bihar Sharif shall have Jurisdiction for the purpose of filling a suit or taking any legal proceeding aginst the Sukhdeo Naryan Lai Bahadur Sita Ram Memorial B.Ed. College. Mustafapur, (Nalanda)