Eligibility for Admission
The minimum qualification for admission to B.Ed. course is Bachelor Degree with 50% marks or Master Degree in any faculty as per state govt. norms on eligibility to B.Ed. Course.
To get admitted in B.Ed. Course a candidate has to qualify in eligibility test conducted by this college on the dates as notified on the notice board of the College.
The desirous candidates are required to apply in the enclosed Admission From (Sold with Prospectus) within the scheduled date as published in the college notice board or newspapers.
How to Apply
Applications are to be made only on the prescribed admission from attached to prospects of this college. The application from can be obtained from the college office any working day between 10 AM to 4PM on payments Rs.600 (Six Hundred only) at the Counter.
The prospectus also be obtained through post by sending a demand draft of Rs.650/-in favour of Sukhdeo Narayan Lal Bahadur Sita Ram Memorial B.Ed. College, Mustafapur.
The application form is required to be fill up by the candidate using ink/ball pen in his own hand writing.
The Completed application form shall be accompanied with following documents.
- Duly affixed recent photography in the from
- Self attested photography of matric or class 10 certificate to show the date of birth
- Self attested photography of educational qualifications and relevant marks-sheet.
- Photography of C.L.C or U.L.C
- Photography of character certificate issued by the institution last attended
- Photography of caste certificate in respect to SC/St/OBC Candidates.
The completed application form with the above enclosures is to be submitted by hand or by speed post or through courier in the college office within the scheduled date.
Selection of student for admission in two year B.Ed.course (Regular) will be made on the basis of the result of an entrance test to conducted by the college at Mustafapur. The entrance examination shall be of the two hour duration. The applicant will be supplied an answer – sheet and a question Book -let comprising of 100 objective questions one marks each from General studies, Hindi, Mathematics and Teaching aptitude.
The candidate appearing at the entrance exam will return the question book-let to invigilator before leaving the examination.
After the entrance exam, the applicants name will be short-listed and called for interview/counseling.
The list of selected students will be published on the college notice board in due course after entrance examination and personal interview. The qualified candidates are required to take admission within a fortnight after publication of list or as directed by the principal by depositing the requisite fee. The following document (Original & Xerox) are required at the time of interview and admission:
- Latter of interview / Counseling
- Three passport size photograph (write name, entrance test roll number on back side of photograph.)
- Marks sheet and Certificate of Matric
- Marks sheet and certificates of intermediate or + 2, graduation and post graduate if any.
- Original C.L.C., or U.L.C.
- Original Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Original Maigration Certificate for Students seeking admission from another university.
- Original Caste Certificate (ST/SC/OBC) from competent authority for candidates seeking admission on reserve quota.
- An Affidavit in the format attached to the prospectus by the candidate himself/ herself. Original mark sheet, certificates and degrees will be returned to candidate in due course but C.L.C. or U.L.C. will be retained by college. The college reserve the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason. However, no candidate can claim admission as a matter of right Selection of candidates shall be made strictly as per the rules of the college and guidelines of University. Please ensure the following points before submitting the application form and at the time of admission.
- That you have read and understood all the information given in prospectus.
- That you have checked the eligibility.
- That you have carefully checked all the columns of application form and filled up the froms
- That you have enclosed all the documents as per instructions.
- That you have submitted or posted through speed post or courier the form in college office in time (i.e. before the last date.)